Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

we run SF. half-marathon jitters

Tomorrow I am running a half-marathon.


yikes! 

I am full of doubt and I'm not a fast runner (like AT ALL) and weird random injuries and laziness led me to not train as hard as I did 3 years ago when I ran it before.

But. I am going to do it. I am going to run and walk to the finish line if I have to! I am excited.
Excited to be in a sea of 30,000 women running their hearts out across the nearly desolate San Francisco landscape. SF here I come and I'm bringing my game face. (And my doubting heart so bear with me!)


3 comments:

  1. That is absolutely incredible! You can do it! :)

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...stopping by from The Wiegands and thrilled to be your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by! Thanks for the encouragement! The race was awesome and now I'm rocking my Nike Tiffany & Co. Necklace ( given at the finish line!!) and a couple of sore knees!

    ReplyDelete