Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Girl Behind the Blog

I am crazy in love with this Girl Behind the Blog prompt! Dramatic reading of your first blog post? Ummm...hilarious! Don't mind all the booze bottles...

Ok below are the deets...head on over to Ashley or Moriah's blog and link up!

The Girl Behind The Blog- My First Post Prompt
Time limit: Vlogs should be 2-3 minutes long
Introduce yourself and your blog
Read your first blog post (the more dramatic, the better!)

*I cannot for the life of me get the first couple seconds of this video to play no matter what I do...so whatevs I give up! In the beginning I say "Hello my name is Savannah I blog over at Dutch Plum..."*


Killer screenshot no? Looks like I'm giving you all a kiss! Muah!

WOHH

2 comments:

  1. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN CHristmas decor ideas haha. I heart you. Coincidentally, you make me smile.

    ReplyDelete