Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

early morning traditions.

I began to realize as I was going through my pictures the other day that I drink a cup of coffee every morning and a little something for breakfast set out on a small plate, and usually take a picture of it! It is just a sort of tradition of mine. Even if I'm alone, even if it is a piece of toast or a muffin I always get out a small glass plate or bowl and have a proper little breakfast and enjoy the morning. 









There are few things I love more in this world than holding a hot cup of coffee in my hands and enjoying a little treat. My favorite of course is sitting across from my love or a good friend at a coffee shop eating a pastry and drinking coffee but I have also come to love the quiet moments I spend each morning by myself with my own little homemade brew and breakfast.

What are some daily traditions you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment