Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

breakfast in the rain.

This morning we woke up to the most glorious sound and scent. 
Rain slowing padding on the ground bringing up the smell of earth.

One of my favorite things in the world.

The whole backyard was drenched, our plans of hiking were ruined but sometimes you just need to stay in on a rainy day and make a greasy breakfast for you & the love of your life.




I couldn't have asked for a better morning. I love my husband so much and he makes me feel like home, he makes me laugh. He is definitely my best friend...and not just in a cliche married way...but legitimately we have crazy jokes and try so hard to make each other laugh, he's the first one I call when I have a bad day or something good happens. I loved sharing my morning with him before we both go off to do our thing today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment